At SRTime we do everything to ensure that the investment in our measurement systems is worth your money. Running a business today is not as easy today as it used to be, say, 20 years ago. The market and the competition force us to operate at a higher pace, more economically and with minimal losses.
1. SRT fuel consumption control system
Are you aware of the fact that in the course of running a construction company you may be losing thousands and thousands on a daily basis because of fictitious costs?
- employee working time – you may be paying for more man-hours than people really work, overtime, bonuses and other salary-related costs,
- machinery working time – without a precise measurement of operating hours the maintenance periods are shortened and you bear higher costs of servicing, of consumable purchase and replacement and of the maintenance downtime,
- fuel consumption – with high hourly fuel consumption (particularly in construction machinery and heavy equipment), fuel efficiency inevitably falls, stretching the budgets of your projects and reducing the profitability of your business,
- extended time of work – each project has its own schedule and ending time. If your machines are not working at your construction sites, where they should be, and are used “in the overtime” on private construction sites, you are exposed to serious losses resulting from contractual penalties for delays and lack of opportunities for pursuing other tasks in the wasted time.
2. Mobile data transmission (GPRS)
When conducting complex production or servicing processes, you need, on a regular basis, to collect, store and analyse information about these processes or about the condition of the devices performing them. For example: a hot drink vending machine, which has too little change, cups or ingredients – coffee, tea, sugar, will remain idle and will not bring any revenue. It will be re-launched only when visited by a serviceman during a routine check. Until then, several days may pass, customers may become discouraged and it may cost you fortunes. What if 150 such machines are under your care? Mobile data transmission supports companies which are interested in ensuring continuous reliable operation of machinery and equipment.
3. Tailor-made equipment
Each business and each manufacturing processes has its specific needs in terms of monitoring and gathering information. We are the engineers for whom nothing is impossible. We do not offer boxed solutions that meet your expectations in 20%, 30% or 40%. We can create a tailor-made solution – a complete system consisting of measuring equipment, transmitters and receivers, as well as an application that will collect and process the data to useful reports and summaries. And all this so that you may have all the key elements of your business under your control. Up to date and accurate information provides for a faster reaction in emergency, a full overview of the situation and making better business decisions of both tactical and strategic importance.